Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If u love somebody, set them free..
If u return, they were always yours..
if they don't they never were

In school they taught me that
1 hour = 60 min
1 min = 60 sec
but they never told me that 1 sec without you = 100 years missing 'u'

"I dont hate u for not loving me anymore but i hate myself for still loving you..
love is forgiving...b'coz love is for giving.

I'm goes by life goes on & i can think of is only you're gone..

Anyone can make u smile,
Many people can make u cry,
But it takes someone really special
To make you smile with tears in your eyes..

A beautiful relationship doesn't depend on how well we understand someone..
but, it depends on how well we avoid misunderstanding...
It is love

Meeting u was fate..
Becoming your friend was a choice..
but falling in love with you
i had no control over...

Ask me how many times my heart has been broken and i will tell you to look in the sky and count the star...

I don't run away from you...
I walk slowly & it kill me that you don't care enough to stop me

I love to walk in rain cause nobody know that i am crying...

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ........Z
the one who invented alphabets was a genius, but he made a silly mistake
by keeping 'U' 'I' so far...

Yesterday i tried not to cry,
last night i just wanted to die,
this morning i don't know what to do b'coz all i want is to be with you...

Love me or hate me,
both are in my favour
if you leave me...
I'll always be in your heart
if u hate me...
i'll always be in your mind
I love you when you.....

I love when u smile to me...
I love when u stare to me...
I love when u call my name...
I love when u hold my hand...
but what does all mean if u're not for me?

Nothing lasts forever,
so live it up, drink it down,
laugh it off,
avoid the bullshit,
take chances & never have regrets,
b'coz of one points
everything you did was exactly what you wanted...

No comments: